Monthly report - January
This was too short but also a very long month. Many things I wanted to do I was unable to and had to push it to the near future.
- To make information more accessible we prepared RSS feed for our news. You can subscribe at https://artixlinux.org/feed.php
- After a long while the bug 409575 (Python plugins don’t load with PySide 5.13) has finally a working with Qt (PySide2) 5.14.1.
- GreaseMonkey can now grab userscript URLs (*.user.js) with newer Qt versions. 6974f8c2
- Falkon can now handle web notifications (since QtWebEngine 5.13) with it’s notification system 409045
- I helped to hunt very annoying bug in ktexteditor 413848 (Drag© function (by using Ctrl Key) does not work anymore)